WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Sunday 22 November 2009

I'M STARVING

I forgot to do a review of The Hills Run Red! Basically: dialogue-heavy, unpleasant violence, interesting take on the slasher genre, bad/over-acting (sort-of on purpose, I think) and WILLIAM SADLER. That's all you need to know.

I also watched INFESTATION and that was very, very good. Basically: giant (but more like big) insects take over the planet, excellent main character, genuinely funny, slighty above-average CGI and RAY WISE. That's all you need to know.

I've also made a full CD of music available, for my last band BLACK JACK KETCHUM. We recorded a five-track beast of a record called Rock n Roll Racehorse - if you like angry/noisey rock, jazz/funk/electronica, or just stuff that really has no easy classification, DIG IN!!!

http://www.mysace.com/blackjackketchumuk

No comments:

Post a Comment