WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 15 December 2011

AND I SHALL GREET FAME AND FORTUNE WITH A DEAD-EYED SMILE

If you've stumbled across this blog because of the article in the Scunthorpe Telegraph (below) that's brilliant, but please for the love of God have a read of the previous post below this one, so you can see some decent pics of the signing and read an actual report of it. THFANXCKSZ! There's also a report of the event on the Dark Continents blog HERE.


If you're intrigued and not a little curious as to what 'horror and pulp fiction' I've had published, cast your eyeballs at the Buy my books! Read my stories! link over there --> I cannot be held responsible for any heart palpitations or feelings of intense giddiness caused by the stories.

Apart from working in an art gallery, I also help run an arts education collective called Tinpot - we're currently on the steering panel for the Scunthorpe Young People's Film Festival, and you can find out more HERE.

Lastly, some of you may have seen me reach the heady heights of local press coverage before thanks to my band Handsome Bastards (or 'Custards' as the Telegraph likes to call us). You can find out more about us HERE! We'll be playing at The Light on Thurs 22nd Dec, along with Dropdeads, Fallen Zero, and Tripdown Project. £3 on the door!

If you're ready to have your mind blown by all the other bits and bobs I do, have a wander about and fill your boots! FILL THEM!

2 comments:

  1. To think I have met the Rev Austin. Tesco's cafe in Top Valley, Nottingham shuddered with delight... if I remember right. Your fame is spreading, an inch at a time and well deserved. Okay deserved to be a mile at a time. Fangs and gore to you.

    ReplyDelete