WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 6 September 2010

ALL ABOARD! FUN SPEED AHEAD! POOP POOP!

The artwork for NO MORE HEROES is (99%) FINISHED!

The formatting is well on its way!

I'm going to start reading subs for the Glitch antho later! Hopefully!

I'm involved with two collaborative zombie stories that I seem to have completely forgotten to plug, so I'll do that now!

One is called, funnily enough, COLLABORATION OF THE DEAD. Something like 19 authors taking it in turns to write a chapter, until we have 38ish, and a full book! Here's a forum about it: A forum about that thing I've just mentioned.

The other one is called DEAD ON EARTH. 15 authors for this one, and it takes the form of diary/journal entries told from the point of view of the character created by whichever author. Mine's a preacher who enjoys doing God's work a little bit too much...Admittedly I've fallen behind on this one a bit so I'm using today as my catch-up time. Here's a Facebook page about it: A Facebook page about it.

And last but by no means least, here's the cover to a book I've definitely mentioned before:



My story's called 'S is for Stymphalian Birds'. And in the spirit of friendship, networking and all-round schmoozing, here're some websites for fellow writers who're in the book! -->

BEC ZUGOR
JONATHAN PINNOCK
GEOFF NELDER

The book itself is being sorted by JOHN PRESCOTT.

And as always, you can check out some of my devoted followers over there somewhere --> since they're pretty much all writers, too! And because I'm a nice guy, despite what my neighbour claims, hit me up with a link to your site and I'll post it. Easy peasy. All in the spirit of friendship and love and mutual dry-humping.

Now get outta here ya damn punk kids! And don't say I never give you anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment