WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 18 March 2010

GET DOWN, JAMES BROWN!

I'm in that annoying frame of mind where I can't decide what to focus my energy on. Some old short stories that need reworking? The novel that's a love letter to 80's horror films? The superhero fantasy novel that I keep writing a chapter or two for, then leaving for six months? I just can't decide!


Actually, that latter one is supposed to be for kids, or at least teenagers, but it's difficult finding the right tone because I don't know what kids read these days, about from stuff with sexy vampires. I think some market research might be in order, forthwith!


And remember: NO MORE HEROES IS OPEN TO SUBMISSIONS!!!!!!!!!! http://nomoreheroesanthology.blogspot.com/


This post was brought to you by NON-STOP DISCO PANTS


For when you really don't want to stop discoing!

No comments:

Post a Comment