WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Wednesday 31 March 2010

BUT I CAN'T KILL YOU, BECAUSE...I'M YOU!

Permuted Press are putting together a Time Travel antho {here it is!} so I've written something remarkably fast for it. How amusing! Although, like seems to be my forté, my idea sort-of sits on the periphery of the guidelines. Hmmm. They do list a few stories as examples of what they'd like to see, and I found one of them online [All You Zombies] and by crikey it's messed-up! Mine's called The Future Is What We Say It Is, which I think sums it up pretty well. Yes! Giant robots? Check! Wildly inaccurate science? Check!

What else? Severed Press have shown the full cover to Zombie Zoology --> have a gander: http://severedpress.lefora.com/2010/03/05/zombie-zoology/#post15

I'm off to meet a writer on Friday who I converse with via Cafe Doom so that's quite exciting - he's called Geoff Nelder and you can find his novel Exit, Pursued By A Bee in Waterstones. Cafe Doom are also running their next crit group soon and I recommend anyone to sign up with 'em for the next one as the help/feedback often proves invaluable.

Last of all, I've joined a collaborative zombie novel project and I'm REALLY excited about it! More news about THAT as and when.

Last of all last of all: send me a story for No More Heroes! http://nomoreheroesanthology.blogspot.com/

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment