WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Sunday 21 February 2010

HELLO, WEEKEN- OH, YOU'RE ALMOST OVER

Just a brief update, really: the next Jonny Cave 'adventure' should appear in October. Yep, a fair few months away but I promise it'll be worth it, by gum! I'm also polishing a few stories to send to various anthos and zines, see what happens with them...

On a personal note, I should be starting work within a few months at a kid's home, teaching them how to make films! I'm *very* excited and nervous, but I'll be doing it with a friend of mine who's not afraid to shout at any unruly teenagers so it should all be okay haha

Said friend has also lent me 'Manhattan' by Woody Allen, because I have never watched one of his films. Yes, I know: shocking.

LATERZ, UGLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment