WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 9 November 2009

UPDATE!

Boring Post Title Award!

Continuing working on Bricksville (I think I'll end up keeping this title) and have just hit 26K words. The plot's moving along like it's got a rocket up its arse!

I'm currently experiencing technical difficulties with a relationship, which isn't the sort of thing you want to read about on another person's blog, but the upshot to this situation (and, unbelievably, there is one) is that I've thought of some new characters to put in the novel. The main one is The Dirge, a mutant (OR IS HE?!) who appears during the weird storm that affects the titular town and rips peoples (AND zombies) hearts out. Why? Hmmm. I wonder... :D

and on that mysterious bombshell, I'M OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment