WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 2 November 2009

SO HERE IT IS

November. National Novel Writing Month. I'm going to try and finish my 1980's horror film novel, although I'm finding it a little *too* fast-paced.

I also recently picked up The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 20. I've being following this annual series for ages now, but the last couple of collections have been a little dull, with last year's having a surfeit of ghost stories. Book 20 is already a bit better, with a few decent, slightly-weird 'apocalypse' stories, but I'd like to see more new writers, rather than yet more whimsical "horror" from Neil Gaiman and the like.

The more astute of you will have noticed my book and film review sites have slowly ground to a halt. But fear not! I've become a reviewer for another site, and I'm just waiting to see what book I get sent (I got to choose a few titles I'd like). So keep your eyes peeled for THAT.

That's all really. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment