WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Wednesday 28 October 2009

I'M A BIT HIGH

from writing on a pumpkin with permanent marker. I've managed to cram a fairy tale (all 370 words of it!) on to a pumpkin, ready for exhibition on Saturday. If anyone happens to be in Scunthorpe on Saturday, come check it out! 10 -5pm, 20/21 Visual Arts Centre, Church Square (next to the Leisure Centre).

I'll post the story on here soon, complete with an alternate ending :D

I asked my boss if I could make a pumpkin helmet for kids to wear and, true enough, it'd be a Health and Safety nightmare :( kind of fitting considering the time of year, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment