WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Tuesday 25 August 2009

I'M BACK!

Like a heart attack! No wait, that's not quite right.

I've been on holiday. It was lovely.

And that's it! I'm trying to write not just new stories, but new music. I'm also supposed to be remixing a couple of bands but I'm still waiting for the master tracks of their tunez. Hurrumph, I say! Hurrumph!

I was suitably pleased with the zombie idea I came up with in Tennyson's Penultimate Stand, that I'm expanding the idea to novel length. Hopefully! Just reached 15, 000 words so just another 60-odd thousand words to go. Hurray?!

And in closing: the latest Paper Chase album is brilliant.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment