WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Friday 26 May 2017

LIFE IN THE BAMBOO

Yoooooooooo. As I'm sure many of you know, I'm currently living/working in Colombia, as an English teacher. I've talked a bit about my adventures on here before, but the other day decided I should really make a dedicated blog about it all, for those who're interested in doing the same thing or are just nosey haha

BEHOLD! --> LIFE IN THE BAMBOO

I have four months to catch up on, so at the moment the blog is in 'flashback' mode. Have an eyeball if you're curious!

In other, creative, news: Regular eyeballers of this blog will know I've been churning out remixes, but cast your mind back to the end of last year and you may recall I was also working on some computer games. There's a teacher's strike currently going on which has gifted me with some unexpected free time, and I intend to use that to start back on the latter activity. I've committed to a forthcoming game jam to give myself that impetus to actually do something, so keep 'em peeled, peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment