WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Friday 11 July 2014

GOD HAD LAID EGGS IN HIS BRAIN


LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL THING! It's the cover to the latest anthology I'm in! Yes, I'm still writing! Other things have taken precedence in the last year but I'm still churning out weird fiction. My story is called 'Dredge' and is about a park ranger, his family, and the realisation that something ancient and monstrous has been awakened deep in the ocean. It's kind of erotic but also disgusting. And yes, Lovecraftian. I mean, why the hell not? You can get your metaphorical mitts on the e-book version now, and the print version will be coming out sooooooooooon!



No comments:

Post a Comment