WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Sunday 17 March 2013

WHERE'S WALLY?

So where is he?

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, WAYNE?" is possibly the question on someone's lips right now. I've been offline, that's where, person-who-I-may-or-may-not-know! But now I'm back. Online, that is!

So what's the crack, Jack? Well, I'm knee-deep in a funding bid for an arts festival (some of which you can find out about HERE) and editing (someone else's) novel! (Also more about this in the not-too-distant future). I'm also tweaking some music I wrote as part of February Album Writing Month (which you can hear HERE if you're intrigued in dirty beats mixed with vintage PSA samples) and settling into a new house.

A little while before I went offline, I decided that it'd be nuts if I didn't try to get back into editing stories, but on a more professional (freelance) level. Therefore, I'm now offering said services  I'll have full details via my website/here soon, but for now if you're interested, then by all means get in touch. I'm also trying to put together a proper 'resume' regarding this, but I'm not entirely sure how such things should be laid out, especially since three books I edited never saw print (due to financial reasons with the publisher, not cos I did a shoddy job).

In any case, I have a decent amount of experience in not just general proofreading but interior formatting (although I am more than aware that this latter point can vary wildly from publisher to publisher) and believe I can offer competitive rates. I think that'll do for now as a 'teaser' until I get something a little more solid spelled out.

I think that's about it for now. Keep safe, kids. I mean it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
    Tampa penthouse

    ReplyDelete