WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 10 May 2012

THE 'WAYNE GOODCHILD BLOG OPEN HOUSE' GIMMICK

I bet you can't POSSIBLY guess what that title refers to, can you? I bet it's REALLY difficult to work it out. Well, don't worry, thicko, because I'm going to spell it out for you: I'm opening this blog to YOU, so YOU can post about whatever YOU want. I won't literally give you my log-in details, because otherwise I'll come back here to find the background's been replaced with a picture of cats farting rainbows. Instead, EMAIL ME your post, along with any pics/links/vids you'd like to use, and I'll do the rest.



Got a book to pimp? Fine. Got a film review sitting about? Also fine. Need an impartial web-based location with which to fill with vitriolic bile about something of no real interest or consequence? Now we're talking! Talk/rant about whatever you want. Link to a terrible website. Use pictures to express your feelings to a co-worker. Write a little story that doesn't make any sense. My door is open to your words. The only thing I'll draw a line under is anything that promotes racism/homophobia/all the usual bad stuff no one ever wants to read about.

GET TO IT!

And to put you in the mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment