WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 8 August 2011

I'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF. SORT OF. ALSO: HELLO, I'M STILL AWAKE!

In trying to remember the names of people I've remixed, I used Google and found *THIS*

It's some sort of bizarre, badly-translated version of this blog.

Except, it sort of isn't. It appears to be a random amalgamation of every blog ever. Very strange indeed! A part of me wonders if that link might kickstart a blog feedback loop. If it doesn't, maybe *THIS WILL*

But enough of that, it's almost 2:30am. Time to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment