WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 18 August 2011

IT'S ALL GONE DARK

My pc keeps crashing, obliterating most of the work I do.

I forgot I have a script to write about mental illness.

Still waiting for a story payment.

Another story's publication has been delayed by a number of months.

Never got a delivery of books I'm in and ordered last year.

Tried playing Silent Hill: Homecoming on the 'Hard' difficulty. It was a little bit too hard.

I asked for two bookcases for my birthday. I got one. And it won't assemble properly.

People keep stealing my thunder for no reason other than they have time to kill.

I have not had a proper roast dinner for a few weeks.

One of my closest friends forgot it was my birthday.

I stopped watching an episode of Supernatural this afternoon because someone was coming round. They never showed up.

I don't think any of this is particularly important.

No comments:

Post a Comment