WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Saturday 19 March 2011

I GO WHERE NO ORDINARY RABBIT WOULD DARE

THE INTERNET! And on the internet is where you'll find Wayne Goodchild's latest story OF BURIED TRUTHS. It's a spooky 800 word piece of Lovecraftian horror and it's HERE. Can you get away with calling something 'spooky' if it's not for children? Or rubbish? I don't think I'd be bothered about reading something if it was sold to me as being 'spooky'. Mind you, I don't bother reading much anyway because I'm too busy fighting EVIL TOADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment