WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Saturday 14 August 2010

HIPPY BATHDAY

Yesterday's post was somewhat uncharacteristically moody (and lengthy) so to set the balance right, why don't you celebrate my birthday (yes, it's today! 31!!! wwoooo) by BUYING ONE OF MY BOOKS?! Well, books I'm in, not by me solely. BACK TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE is now listed on my author page on Amazon, but y'know, any of them would make ideal presents to buy. Not for me. I've already got them. I mean, the fact you've bought something I've done is enough. Yeah it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment