WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 22 July 2010

BACK FROM THE DEaD?

I'm really digging THIS MUSIC at the moment - it's like a darker Amon Tobin, which is more than fine by me.

I'm trying to write some new cARDbOaRD DEaD bOY stuff (I used to be quite good, I'll have you know AND HERE'S THE PROOF) but I keep making cool 'bits' but nothing coherent. I need to try and tap back into what made CDB tick all those years ago...here's another review by the same guy for a different place.

*wistful sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment