WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 31 May 2010

SPRING CLEAN

I think this site is starting to look, or certainly feel, a bit cluttered so I think I'll have a go rejigging it soon, try to put all links to published books/stories somewhere else and all that jazz...time to see just what I can do with blogspot! OH YEAH!

Also hoping I can start getting some more acceptances (who doesn't?) since I've had fifteen in fifteen months, it'd be nice to try and get at least one a month. Don't know this is scientifically possible, but I guess throwing stuff at everyone listed on duotrope is the only way to find out haha I think I might also start linking to anthologies I read about that look interesting, since I don't do enough cross-promotion.

Hmm I think that's it really. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment