WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Friday 23 April 2010

ARE MY MUFFINS MOULDY?

It's St George's Day here in dear old Blighty. Woop-de-doo! I'm going to celebrate by travelling on our fair rail network, complete with noisy children and drunks who always seem to get on when we go through Doncaster. At least the trains I get no longer smell like dog. I also planned to re-use my return ticket from my last sojourn, to be both crafty and save a few bob, but the difference in price between a single and fresh return ticket is £2. That's ridiculous. I'm off to Nottingham, incidentally. Whilst there, I might visit a national park and take some pictures! But I might need to buy a camera first; I used to quite enjoy taking photographs of natural beauty, but had to stop it when my neighbour called the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment