WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 14 September 2009

STEADY!

Well, I made myself spend all morning filling in application forms (is there anything more tedious than doing this by hand? No. No there isn't.) instead of writing, and I've just finished doing this so now I'm going to treat myself to spending all bloody afternoon writing, so no updates today, I can't be arsed. Instead, it's time to crack on with a werewolf story, an alien story, and maybe a zombie novel. HOT DAMN!

And as a sort-of update anyway, SCROLL OF ANUBIS, the mummy anthology I've got a story in, *might* be ready to buy by Halloween! Whhhhhhooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment