WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Saturday 1 August 2009

I WANT MY MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I've just had my fifth story in five months accepted, and I'm getting paid for it, and it's going to be in a book, and you'll be able to buy it online, and I think, in certain bookshops!

HUZZAHZ FTW?!

The story's called 'Eygpt, PA' and will appear in Scroll of Anubis, an anthology of mummy horror stories(!) currently being put together by Library of The Living Dead. GET IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment