WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Friday 5 June 2009

TONY SMITH!?

A bit of extra pimpage here kiddies. Tony Smth is the chap behind FLASHES IN THE DARK and has now also got his own wonderfully-named site up and running: WRITING FOR PEANUTS. If you've already cheked out FITD, or even if you haven't, have a gander at that and WFP, which has updates and details on all manner of Tony Smith-shaped gubbins.

And on a personal note, I'll stick some of my "art" on here after the weekend, and I've added a brief update to TABLE 42.

AND after the weekend I'll have some more reviews sorted for the QUIET! sites [linked at the foot of the page] - if I remember enough of it/it's worth reviewing, I'll write about DRAG ME TO HELL, since I'm off to see that. Otherwise, I'll be doing a sort-of comparison between The Mist novella and The Mist film.


Up, up, and across!

No comments:

Post a Comment