WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Wednesday 3 June 2009

"I don't know much about art, but I know what I like."

Hello, world.

I'm going to see about linking/displaying some of my "art" on here. I like creating collages in the digital medium, with a strong horror/weird element. My main work so far has taken the form of gig posters and CD covers (since I was heavily involved in organising gigs/a club night up until Christmas) and, should anyone see my work and quite like it, I'm happy to create similar work (posters/CD covers) for free, as it would help me build up yet another part of my overall portfolio.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment