WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 18 June 2009

HELLO WORLD!

Just a brief update, really. I'm waiting to hear back from various 'zines as to the fate of several short stories, but in the meantime I'm working on what's turning into a frankly disturbing erotic horror story about converging realities. I'm not normally into 'erotica' [not my cup of tea, thanks] but it suits the story so in it goes. Mind you, I have read a lot of Richard Laymon.

The nature of 2 realities co-existing in the same reality whilst maintinaing their own identities and then splitting back into two separate realities that occupy the same reality also helps make the story a bit weird, and we'll see how many heads it makes pop when/if it gets published by anybody. Fingers crossed!

In more concrete news, the next issue of SIX LITTLE THINGS is online this weekend. I got a sneak preview at the finished issue and, honestly, most of the other stories/pieces in it are excellent [I think my personal favourite is a piece by Amir Kenan], whilst the artwork is ace - really trippy and strangely organic.

I think I might try and see if I can turn some lyrics into "poems", as, after all, that's probably the most pretentious thing I can do hahhaahah oh dear

Seriously, I think the world needs to read the delights of 'Unfeasible Climax feat. Aqua Dad'.

No comments:

Post a Comment